Saturday, October 3, 2015

New job, Fitness, and Comics

Stress level: Medium

The past couple of days have been stressful but I absolutely love my new job. It is SO awesome. That's where I am right now. I am on my break. I'm working with mentally ill people that are transitioning from being in the hospital to being on their own. I can't say much about the clients, obviously, so I'll leave it at that. 
I'm stressing about my brother finding a job because I cannot provide for him and myself, it just doesn't work. I'm desperately looking for a second job so that I can get along better. 
My coworkers are really cool. We are all pretty mature and can have awesome discussions without offending each other. Too many people get too intense about things so I'm glad I work with chill people. I've only met a few so far but I'm hoping that everyone else is just as cool. 

I read Ultimate Captain America and it was awesome once I was able to put myself in the mindset of the ultimate universe instead of the normal one. I'm probably going to read Marvel Zombies next or maybe Ultimate Avengers. 

So things are pretty good but I still have this underlying stress that is kind of like a weight on a subconscious level. Even when I'm not thinking about it, I can still feel it. I hope that makes sense. I pretty much always feel that way, but sometimes it's worse, like now. 

Last night I exercised and something weird happened... I liked it. How weird is that? Today I am excited to go home so that I can exercise more. It's like it can feel myself getting stronger. I'm doing a 30 day challenge on Wii Fit Active. It is just so cool. Maybe I just had to find the right kind of exercise. The thing with Wii Fit Active is that it tells you in detail what to do and it tells you if you are doing it wrong. I just love it. 
Anyways guys! I'm going to read comics now. I promise to update soon!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment