Thursday, July 30, 2015

An Introduction

Hello to anyone out there that actually reads this. I'm starting this blog as a way to cope with my anxiety and explain how all of my geeky loves help me. First of all, I am a college student. I am about to start my fourth year in school (although in credits I would just be starting my junior year). I have had a lot of medical issues that have made me medical withdraw from school. Maybe I'll mention those more in depth later.

My geeky passions are: Harry Potter, Captain America, Doctor Who, Supernatural, Comic books, video games, I might be forgetting some. 

Anyways guys if you do read this please please comment. It's nice to know that someone is listening and can relate to my anxiety because right now I feel so alone in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment