Friday, July 31, 2015

The point of the blog/just a day in the life

So I'm not sure if I'm going to make this blog like a daily thing or not but here I am again today. I'm safely back in my home state. My family really stresses me out but at the same time I can totally chill with them too. I love them all so much. I missed my cats too and my little brother's cat. I am definitely a cat person. Dogs aren't as cuddly and they are gross and hyper. 

Stress level today: Medium

I think that my friend really really stresses me out. And get this. My uncle literally told me today to just stop stressing out, I just thought it was funny since I wrote about it yesterday. As soon as I got in my little brother was saying how I needed to clean the liter box since he's been taking care of my cats. The liter box was super gross too and I did not want to do it. The deal is that if he can take care of all the cats, he can keep his. When I lived at home I was almost always the one taking care of them and he almost got his taken away after many chances and this is his absolute last chance. 
One of my cats is in hiding. She is really shy and scared all the time. A big part of me hopes that she didn't get outside and is lost or got hit or something terrible. I looked all over the house but my family said that she has a lot of hiding places that they didn't know about and that this was normal. I still can't get rid of that worry that she's lost or gone. I said a prayer so I hope she'll be okay. They told me that she comes out eventually. 

Something I have decided is that this is first a foremost going to be a blog about my anxiety. I'll probably through a geeky thing in here and there. Bye-bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment