Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I Need Some Sleep

Anxiety Level: Pretty Friggin High
Hi people,
It’s 7:45 am and I cannot sleep. My sleep schedule has been wacky because I’ve been sick and also because of anxiety. Last night I played video games, Assassin’s Creed Black Flag, and hung out with my cats  for quite a while because I wasn’t tired and even trying to sleep seemed pointless. I’m extremely tired now but my mind won’t quiet down. When I try to sleep all I can think about it how horrible my apartment manager and roommate were to me. I keep thinking it’s not fair that I can’t go back home. I honestly really needed to go to hospital last week but I didn’t. I was gonna go Saturday but my family is gonna be in town longer than I thought. I guess I’m going home Friday with my mom to make sure everything is ok but I’m freaking out about it. I want to be able to go home but it’s terrifying. The last thing I need is more harassment from both my roommate Laura, and apartment manager Lynette. I’m still freaking. My heart feels like it’s beating really hard and I was just silently crying because of everything with them. I’m just lying here, trying to clear my head. I put on some background noise but it doesn’t seem to be helping like it sometimes does.

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment