Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Suicide

Suicide is scary thought.
Even in passing, if your not serious about it. And that's why I'm terrified to go back to home. I don't want to kill myself.

Salt Lake Behavioral Health I might have gone to the hospital if you guys hadn't been so terrible. I'm terrified of the hospital because of you.
Laura. You obviously don't give a crap about me but then again why should you? You're the reason I can't go back home.
Tina. Thank you for being so supportive. You have no idea how much you helped me.
I'm sorry Mom, Dad, and Adam. I can't anymore. I love you Grandma.
Grandma Dixie. I couldn't be around anyone who thought I could even possibly have done the things you "don't know" if I did. Alfred is scum and has ASPD
Lynette G. (canyon view apartment manager) I can't take the harassment anymore. You are no doubt, a part of this decision. At least you won't have to deal with my cats in the apartment.

Take care of my babies. If Sephora and Bucky have to be separated then Amanda gets Bucky. I want them to stay together though. Have a cheap funeral then go do something fun. Remember me sometimes.

Mental illness is not a joke. No one else should ever get to this point.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment