Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Eviction

Anxiety level: High
Yeah, we got an eviction notice. I’m tired of this stuff. I’m going to be moving in with my mom. I’m worried that I won’t be able to separate myself from all the problems here. That is part of why I moved away. I don’t know what to do. I can’t handle being awake right now. I’ve been really depressed since I got the notice and anxious. I’ve been trying to shake it off but it doesn’t really work that way. I think I’m gonna go to sleep because I don’t know what else to do. I am tired but I did sleep a decent amount last night. I’m so upset about the eviction. What if I can’t find another place to move into later because of it?? I’m freaking out but I’m also kind of numb. This is the worst. I really can’t handle it. I need to go to sleep. Yeah, I’m gonna pet my cats and go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment